Exciting News!

Hello friends, 

I have some exciting news!

Last year I self-published my very first book. It was a devotional to help be intentional about the Advent season. I learned an awful lot through the process of self-publishing and received so much wonderful support from friends and family. For the past month, after several months of reviewing my first publication, I have been working on revisions to it. 

I am so excited to let you know it is complete and on it's way to be published! Self-publishing is still the route I am taking but, usig everything I learned from the first time, this new edition is going to be better than ever. It is beautiful

Want a sneak of the cover???


Isn't it beautiful???

The official publication date is a week from today! I am waiting for my proof copy. 

This time, I'm going to be recruiting a Launch Team



Not sure what a Launch Team is? Well, you will help me get the word out about this book and when it is officially published. In exchange for your help you will receive a digital copy of Behold: Your King Has Come in advance plus some other perks I have in the works. Whether you have been on a Launch Team before or not, I'd love for you to apply if you want to. 

Here are the Requirements:
1. You must have an account on Facebook and Amazon. This is non-negotiable as the Launch Team group will be on Facebook and, I will need you to be able to leave an honest review on Amazon. 

2. You must LIKE my Author Page on Facebook and follow my Author Page on Amazon. This is important for helping get my name out there and have all your fabulous friends and family see what you are liking!

3. You must agree to reading the book and leaving an honest review. You will receive a digital copy of it for FREE in order to do this. 

4. Be willing to post graphics and other posts to help get the word out. Most of these will be premade and shared the private launch team group on Facebook.

5. Bonuses are if you have other social media accounts to post to, like Instagram and Twitter, and have an account with Goodreads and BookBub. 

6. Additional bonus is if you have a Facebook Page tailored to your business or blog, etc. that would be appropriate for sharing as well. 

Do those minimum requirements sound good? GREAT! Just fill out the form below by Wednesday, November 4.  I will review and let approved Launch Team members know if they are approved by Friday, November 6. Unfortunately, due to the amount of emails, I will not be able to get back to every application so, if you do not hear from me by the 6th, please know that were not selected this go around. 


No comments:

Post a Comment